This is an accessibility statement from Precision Chiropractic Services.
MEASURE TO SUPPORT ACCESSIBILITY
Precision Chiropractic Services takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Clinic Website:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Appoint an accessibility officer and/or ombudsperson.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Clinic Website is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Clinic Website. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Clinic Website:
- Phone: 507-413-0962
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Visitor Address: 1015 W Frontage Rd, Ste 104, Owatonna, Minnesota 55060, United States
We try to respond to feedback within 2 business days.
Accessibility of Clinic Website relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
LIMITATIONS AND ALTERNATIVES
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of Clinic Website, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for Clinic Website:
- Pictures on the Clinic Website: Uploaded images may not have text alternatives because We cannot ensure fair and equal access to the content. We monitor all pictures uploaded to the website and add text alternatives when appropriate. Please send us a message at goprecisemn.com/contact if you encounter an issue.
- Videos on the Clinic Website: Uploaded videos may not have subtitles and may only be in English because We cannot ensure all users will have equal ability to comprehend language components of videos uploaded to our site. We are monitoring videos uploaded to our site and adding subtitles as we are able to. Please send us a message at goprecisemn.com/contact if you encounter an issue.
Precision Chiropractic Services assessed the accessibility of Clinic Website by the following approaches:
Please send formal complaints to:
Precision Chiropractic Services
1015 W Frontage Rd, Ste 104
Owatonna, Minnesota 55060
FORMAL APPROVAL OF THIS ACCESSIBILITY STATEMENT
This Accessibility Statement is approved by:
Precision Chiropractic Services
Internal Auditor of Accessibility
This statement was created on 11 May 2022 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool. It was last updated on August 24, 2022.